What should I do if the iphone6 HOME button fails?
1. It may not be a key problem. It is a problem of dust or static electricity inside the HOME key. How should this problem be solved? First of all, we lock the screen or shut down, it is best to shut down directly, then, then gently use the finger to play the Home button, after a while, there may be white dirt, and then repeat the "boom" until normal.
2. The second method requires resetting the HOME button. It is also a soft problem solution. The method is very simple. First of all, we open any app, whichever is fine.
3. Then, press and hold the power button until the slide button is turned off. Do not slide the power off. Press and hold the HOME button for a few seconds until you return to the Springboard. This resets the HOME button. If it is a soft problem, under normal circumstances. This should work.
4. Clean and wipe. Prepare medical alcohol, cotton balls, tweezers, the iPhone is at a 45-degree angle to the ground, the Home button is down, and the handset is on. Use tweezers to take an alcohol cotton ball and press the Home button. Press the alcohol cotton to force the alcohol to ooze out and wipe it back and forth along the edge of the Home button. Repeat this time until the alcohol evaporates.
5. External power supply test. Charge the phone, then keep pressing the HOME button and let go of the SIRI. Unplug the power and test the results.
6. Root, if these methods do not work, then you can only root it. Link the computer, back up your own things, and then re-upgrade the firmware, wait for the firmware upgrade, test.
7. Maintenance, if the above methods are not working, then only the repairs are made. During the warranty period, you can send the fruit official. If you are not in the warranty period, you can choose the repairer, such as our grass bag net, for repair. It is risky to disassemble yourself and avoid it. We have a lot of professional maintenance staff here to solve the problem for you.
Tags : iphone6, Home button
CommentairesAucun commentaire pour le moment
Suivre le flux RSS des commentaires
Ajouter un commentaire